Monday, February 18, 2013

Recap of 2012 part 1

Yes, I'm very behind in documenting our life...  here is my attempt to catch up on the past year in the next (hopefully only few) posts.

January 
We went on a hike to Kaena Point.  We've lived on this island our entire life, but this is our first visit to the Point.  Daniel told me it wouldn't be a super hard hike, but boy was I tricked!!!  It was so far and I couldn't believe how hot it was! I guess it's because I was out or shape hehe.






We took Ava fishing with the pole she got for Christmas.  She was so excited and had been talking about going fishing for ages!!!! We tried so hard, but caught no fish!  What a bummer!  I think our fish hooks were too big for the fish we were trying to catch.  There's always next time.  







 Even though we caught no fish, Ava had a blast rock climbing.  

On January 27, 2012, Ava turned 4 years old!!!!  I can't believe how fast time flies.  I love this little girl with all my heart and Daniel and I are so so blessed to have had these past 4 years with her!  We had a play date at the park and brought ice cream for all of her friends to celebrate her birth!  









Later we celebrated at home with pound cake, strawberries (Ava's favorite!), and whipped cream.  It was yumm-o! 


We also went to eat at Shabu Shabu House (per Ava's request), to celebrate her birthday even more!  


Ava also started taking a Hula class!

She also got a bike for Christmas from her Papa and Grandma Crystal! 

Happy 4th Birthday Ava!  


No comments: