Tuesday, July 12, 2011

February

Yes, this is July, but I'm so behind on blogging that I'm doing a post about things we did in February haha.
So, one of my favorite places to go as a child was the Punahou Carnival!  Call me crazy but I've gone every single year since I was about 3yrs old (with the exception of when I was away at college and when I gave birth about a week before the carnival in 2008). I don't know what it is about carnival... maybe the yummy food, the games, rides, art exhibits, the exciting energy, or maybe I just love it because I've been going my entire life.  I just really love it. Punahou School should be thanking me for all the money I've donated at carnival.
 on the car ride there
 view from my mom's apartment across the street

 in line to get scripts (the game tent is way less crowded when trying to buy scripts)

 love the fried noodles!
 rides of course!

 She loved the "dinosaur ride"

 we went back at night!
she decided she could sit by one of the game booth operators before playing the game
and of course she had to pick out a necklace... such a girly girl





chocolate dipped ice cream face

                                             Until next year...

1 comment:

Shandra said...

Welcome back to blogger! :) Cute pictures! We've never been to the carnival here but we need to go with you guys sometime!